NEW TOUR – On this round-trip you can experience and get to mix with local people. Starting with a bird’s eye tour of Havana, immersing yourself in lush Viñales, the tobacco growing region. Snorkeling or diving at Playa Largo and visit the UNESCO town of Trinidad. Experience staying in Cuban homes. There’s cocktail making, salsa dancing, music evenings and driving in Havana in old 50’ cars. Plus you have the possibility of a beach extension on an all inclusive stay.
- Daily departures. No seasonal changes in cost
- Accommodation in selected homestays with homemade dinner and lunches
- Drive through the Tobacco route to Vinales farming area
- 2 hour professional salsa lesson at a Salsa club
- Learn how to make Cuban cocktail drinks
- Varied meal experiences, Lunch at a Paladar, dinner at a Casa Particular, dine with a local farmer
- Visits of social projects or cultural events with insights of the daily life of a Cuban
- Time at leisure with optional bookable services – for an individual touch such as Havana Queens
- Ideal for a beach extension in Varadero or Cayo Santa María
Day 1: Arrival Havana evening free
Day 2: Full day panoramic Havana tour lunch at a private restaurant on a rooftop hotel, cocktail, and professional salsa lesson
Day 3: Experience a Havana taxi and vintage car ride with visit to authentic Cuban repair garage of these car.Lunch at a Paladar Cuban restaurant
Day 4: Drive the 250km Tobacco route to Viñales valley famous for limestone rocks (Mogotes),lunch with a farmer ,learn how to make Cuban cocktails
Day 5: Visit famous caves of St Tomas. Lunch at a private restaurant enjoy optional bike or horse rides (own cost)
Day 6: Visit bay of Pigs and then the coral reef of Playa largo to snorkel. swim, or dive
Day 7: Visit Cienfuegos, a Cultural French influenced town en route to Trinidad
Day 8: Trinidad is a UNESCO world heritage site of Trinidad
Day 9: Travel to Varadero beach and Havana
2 passengers R41 726 each
3 passengers R34 495 each
4 passengers R29 072 each
Rate decreases according to number of passengers. Daily departures. Surcharge for single supplement after 2 passengers R4 158.
Child reduction for 1 child sharing on request.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8 x breakfasts
3 x lunches
5 x dinners
Subject to daily rate of exchange and payable in Euros (converted from U$ dollars). Other conditions apply such as cancellation charges.
All quotes are subject to availability and to price adjustments due to availability. The rates will again be confirmed at the time the reservation is booked.